How to save webpages and read it offline [Android]




Do you want to read web pages offline ? Most of the people don't have a data plan all the time, This app is mostly useful to such people. The app name is pocket. Pocket is your place to quickly save, discover, and recommend the best, most interesting stories on the Web. This is the best solution to save web pages and read it later in Android.

This is one of the best Android app that I am using. I have experience in using this app for the last 2 years. When I found useful things in other websites, I used to share it to pocket. This help me to access those content later when I want it. I found this app very useful, so I recommend all to try this app. I am sure that this app will be useful to bloggers and online readers.

The next time you find an article, video or link you want to read or watch later, just save it to Pocket. It’ll sync across your phone, tablet, and computer so you can come back to it whenever and wherever you’d like, even when you’re offline. One of the main advantage of this application is that you can save a web page using the share button in your browser. You can save to Pocket from pretty much anywhere, including your computer, Safari, email, and your favorite apps like Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard, and Feedly.

Read and watch everything in Pocket in a clean, easy-to-view layout that’s free of distractions. You can customize Pocket to match your reading style. Pocket's desktop browser extension is also available for chrome, Firefox, and safari. I recommend all to stop saving important links and install pocket.

Please comment your experience in using this app. Thank you for reading this.

Comments system